Halotherapy Waiver and Consent Form
Halotherapy, also known as Dry Salt Therapy is 100% natural, safe, and drug free, providing effective long-term relief from respiratory and skin conditions. It can be used as a complementary treatment to prescribed medications or as a sole treatment. When Halotherapy is used as a complementary treatment, it can increase the effectiveness of prescribed medications and decrease the amount prescribed.
Although published studies do indicate that Halotherapy appears to have health benefits as an addition to more traditional forms of medicine, Halotherapy does not claim to be a replacement for medication or any medical treatment of any kind. Only your personal physician or other health professional can best advise you on matters of your health. The research supporting the use of Halotherapy was undertaken outside of the USA and hasn’t been filed with FDA for approval, however, Halotherapy is 100% natural and drug free.
Halotherapy should be avoided during the acute phase of any illness, including the following: (i) infections accompanied by fever, (ii) acute active tuberculosis, (iii) cardiac insufficiency, (iv) COPD in the third stage, (v) bleeding or spitting of blood, (vi) contagious ailments, (vii) have use of an oxygen tank to aid breathing, (viii) alcohol or drug intoxication, (ix) unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and (x) acute stages of respiratory diseases. During pregnancy please consult with your doctor before using Halotherapy.
II. Statement of Understanding
- I assume all known, latent, or anticipated risks.
- My participation at Enisde is purely voluntary and no warranties or representations were made to me by its management to induce me to participate.
- I shall assume full responsibility for myself and any of my guests and/or invitees.
- I understand that Enisde does not evaluate or diagnose my health and I have received medical clearance prior to engaging in Halotherapy.
- I have been advised of the following possible side effects: Dry or itchy throat, nasal drip, and increased coughing at the beginning. This is a natural part of the cleaning process of the respiratory system, during which the pollution, accumulated through a long time, and now loosened up by the salt, are expelled. Such side effects should cease with the removal of pollution and pathogens. Skin irritation and dermal sensitivity may occur. In such a case, it is recommended to decrease the frequency of sessions.
- If at any point during the services, I am uncomfortable or uneasy and/or if I experience pain, I understand and hereby agree that it is my responsibility to immediately inform the staff members.
- I understand that the use of Halotherapy is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any illness or condition. All medical conditions should be treated by a physician competent in treating that particular condition, and Enisde assumes no responsibility for clients choosing to treat themselves.
- I acknowledge and understand that Halotherapy has not received approval by the Food and Drug Administration or any other consumer protection group.
- I hereby agree that this Waiver and Consent Form is intended to be governed and construed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance, notwithstanding, continues in full legal force and effect.
- This Waiver and Consent Form shall be binding upon my agents, distributes, representatives, heirs, and assigns.
III. Waiver and Release
I hereby release Enisde’s Salt Therapy (“Enisde”), and its directors, officers, employees, agents and professional staff from all actions, causes of action, suits, claims, liability, damages, and demands of any kind, whether direct or indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential, including interest thereon and reasonable attorney’s fees (“Claims”) which may occur as a result of any injury or damage sustained by myself or others resulting from the receipt of Halotherapy, or the acts or omissions of Enisde or use of its facilities.
I have read this Waiver and Consent Form and fully understand its terms, and sign it voluntarily as my free act and deed.
Our establishment has limited seating and availability, and many of our sessions sell out. For this reason, we request that you cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled session. This will allow us to offer your spot to another Customer. You may call us at 413-750-8381 during normal business hours to cancel.
Please note, we do not offer refunds. However, if you give us at least 24 hours notice of your need to cancel, we will credit your payment toward another session. However, if you do not cancel with at least 24 hours notice, you will lose any payments you have already made.
Terms and conditions-reasonable accommodations policy.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Enisde’s Salt Therapy will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified patrons with disabilities. An individual with a disability is a person who: (1) has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; or (2) has a record of such an impairment; or (3) is regarded as having such an impairment.
Enisde’s Salt Therapy Spa is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to its patrons to ensure that individuals with disabilities enjoy equal access to all services provided and will provide reasonable accommodations:
When a patron with a disability needs a reasonable accommodation to obtain access to a service. (Room 108 on the accessible level will be provided for a single person use if requested by a person seeking reasonable accommodation due to being unable to traverse the stairs to the lower level.)
A patron or another individual on behalf of the patron may request a reasonable accommodation.
Enisde’s Salt Therapy Spa will process requests for reasonable accommodations and will provide reasonable accommodations where appropriate in a prompt and efficient manner.
While all Services staff will oversee requests for reasonable accommodations, all management personnel must be familiar with this policy and with the internal resources within Enisde’s Salt Therapy Spa designated to assist them. Questions regarding the Reasonable Accommodation Policy should be directed to the Director at (413) 750-8381.
Service animals may be accepted under certain circumstances—please call ahead for accommodation. Under Massachusetts law, emotional support animals are not considered service animals.
Thanks for purchasing our products at Enisde’s Salt Therapy Spa.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you must return the product within 30 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you received it and undamaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit
card statement. For purchases made with gift cards or gift certificates, the refunded monies will be reapplied to the original gift card or gift certificate, no cash refunds are offered for gift cards or gift certificates.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.
If you purchase a package of sessions, note it is nontransferable, however, it can be shared. Friends or family members are welcome to join you during a session, however they cannot receive services in your place. Packages expire one year from date of purchase.
Halotherapy has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Statements made are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.